F7 Zope package

Emmanuel Seyman emmanuel.seyman at club-internet.fr
Mon May 7 20:36:34 UTC 2007

* David G. Mackay [07/05/2007 22:11] :

>                                                                     We
> have a package that's been available in extras that won't be available
> directly from Fedora for F7.

Retired packages have been around since day one (well, day two really
but you know what I mean...) and "Depends on a legacy library that no
longer ships in Fedora" is just one of a long list of reasons (*cough*
xmms *cough*).

The cleanest thing to do is document it ASAP so that people using said
packages can have as much time as possible to find alternate solutions
(whether that be moving to another distribution, joining forces to
maintain a third party repo or anything else), IMHO.

Emmanuel