ipw3945/iwlwifi/iwl3945 users, please test latest davej kernels

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:30:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 20:13 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> Doing things around this driver (in older versions) had the keyboard
> playing up for me.  I wondered if it was playing games with
> interrupts?

Yes, I believe that's the case, although a self-compiled git version of
iwlwifi on a custom kernel doesn't do this, which is odd.

As an aside when the redhat kernel is loaded and the iwl3945 driver is
loaded then I'm also unable to shutdown, the kernel just prints out
"shutting down" and never actually does anything, although a warning
about interrupts on the touchpad appears just before the shutdown
warning.

Sorry about the overly vague symptoms, after my exams in a few days I
can debug this properly.

Richard.