Packaging quality, assistance.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 9 12:45:32 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 14:34 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> But as you are not aware of it and not part of the ppc/ppc64 SIG ;-)

There's a lot of stuff on the wiki I don't know about -- I wasn't aware
of the PlayStation page either -- at least not until after Rawhide was
running on it. I haven't yet formed an opinion on why that is -- either
I'm just crap, or wikis aren't a very good method of communication for
some tasks. Or both.

>  it seems to me we need to document the working areas of those SIGs
> better and encourage packagers to ask those SIGs for help when they
> need them (if the SIGs do such work).

What mechanism would you suggest I use if I need help from one of those
SIGs? Please tell me you don't want me to add something to a wiki page
and wait for someone to notice? :)

How about a tracker bug for each SIG?

--
dwmw2