DeltaRPM works great on Fedora Core 6 (yum presto plugin)

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:56:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 12:39 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> +1.
>
> This needs to be in createrepo and/or modify the repo using modifyrepo.
> Contact me  on tuesday (I'm out of town this week) and I'll see what we
> can get merged.
>
> -sv

I took a look at createrepo 0.4.8 this morning, and it looks like it
does everything I wanted 0.4.4 to do, but it couldn't.  Woo-hoo!

So we can either (1) have createprestorepo work alongside createrepo
without any modification to createrepo or (2) add a "-d" switch to
createrepo and merge the few additional steps needed to create
presto.xml.gz (which isn't much).

If we're moving towards presto integration in F8, I would probably
encourage (2) otherwise (1) would be easier for you.  I'll contact you
again on Tuesday.

Jonathan