(co)maintainers wanted

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Fri May 11 11:37:12 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 19:36 -0400, SmootherFrOgZ wrote:

>         * gtk-sharp2
>         * gnome-sharp
>         * gsf-sharp

> I actually use them, i'm working on some package which need them to
> build and for developing.
> I'm interested to co-maintain them.

Sounds good. I'll wait a few days to see if anyone else is interested,
and then i'll go ahead and request a change.

>         There is also mono itself:
>         * mono
>         * libgdiplus
>         It would be interesting if we could get some of the upstream
>         mono
>         developers helping out on this. Do we have any mono developers
>         in the
>         fedora community?
>
> I'm also interested for mono .

Do you have any experience with mono toolchain work? It would be nice if
we could get someone who actually work on the compiler and jit a bit to
own this. For instance, there is a bug with how the jit:ed code accesses
TLS that causes bad segment register accesses in xen leading to loads of
syslog spew. Would be nice if we could get someone to look at that. But
its pretty hardcore stuff.

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a deeply religious dishevelled hairdresser haunted by memories of 'Nam.
She's a pregnant belly-dancing former first lady with a knack for trouble.
They fight crime!