Legality of Fedora in production environment

Benjamin Kosnik bkoz at redhat.com
Fri May 11 14:52:51 UTC 2007

> Print out your own copy ? Or if there is a requirement that it comes from
> the "supplier" then perhaps someone can prepare a suitable example on the
> Fedora website that anyone can download, sign for themselves and print out.

I volunteer to make such a document for Fedora, as elaborate as is still
printable with inkscape, if provided with appropriate wording.

Dimitry, can you send me or post and example of what it is expected in
this certificate? A good place to start might be the certificates used
by other Free software distributors in your country.

I've had to do similar things in my tangles with French fonctionnaires.
I can tell  you right now that attaching a shiny metallic stamp will
improve your chances 2x.

-benjamin