F7 Broken Deps: gaim-gaym, php-eaccelerator, redhat-artwork-kde, syck-php

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon May 14 22:40:27 UTC 2007

Warren Togami <wtogami <at> redhat.com> writes:
> package: redhat-artwork-kde - 7.0.0-4.fc7.x86_64 from development
>    unresolved deps:
>       redhat-artwork = 0:%{epoch}:7.0.0-4.fc7

This one is trivial to fix, see #240017 (just remove the "%{epoch}:"), but I
can't do it because this is now built from the redhat-artwork SRPM which I
don't have write access to.

So one of the following people (account names straight out of pkg.acl) will
have to fix it:
ajax
alexl
behdad
caillon
caolanm
cworth
davidz
hadess
johnp
jrb
krh
mbarnes
mclasen
rhughes
rnorwood
rstrode
ssp
xiphmont

I hope this gets fixed quickly because at least the KDE live CD is broken by
this. It's already marked FC7Blocker.

        Kevin Kofler