X-Chat in Fedora

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Sat May 19 06:23:49 UTC 2007

Kevin Kofler a écrit :
> I'd be willing to take up comaintainership (or even maintainership if Chris
> wants to get rid of it completely) if nobody else wants it, though I want to
> give Rémi Collet a chance to pick it up first.

Hi,

I think xchat is a very important piece of software, used by a lot of
IRC users.

As you notice, my build work fine for you (and some others ;) i think)

IM bug pointed by Warren seems very important to fix (Warren, can you
try my build of the latest release ?
http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/fc7.i386/xchat-2.8.2-2.fc7.remi.i386.rpm)

I'm probably not able to reproduce all situation, i'm a gnome only user,
but i know you a kde one ;)

I will be happy if we can create a comaintainership on this RPM.
Christopher, you and me could be a good demonstration of what the merge is.

Remi.

P.S. pour Kevin : c'est Remi, sans accent ;)
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_de_Reims