Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-MAY-21

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 23 19:03:12 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 11:11:01 -0400,
  Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007 11:07:04 John Poelstra wrote:
> > > This is new. It might help to make this stand out so that people don't
> > > notice until it is too late to give feedback between RC1 and RC2.
> > >
> > > Are there going to be a complete set of spins that you are planning on
> > > releasing or just selected ones?
>
> Probably just the select Fedora spin, and at least the Live ISO (non kde)
>
> > > Do you have an expectation of about what time on Thursday the torrent
> > > will be made available?
>
> Unfortunately I don't.  Things are highly dynamic right now.

OK, Thursdays aren't too good for me to keep a close eye on email, but I'll
try to check as best I can. I have a pretty good connection here at work,
and getting into the torrent early, I can probably share at out several
times more than I am taking in.

Most likely I won't get to do a test install until Friday evening in any
case.