can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Thu May 24 20:00:25 UTC 2007

Adam Jackson wrote:
> Which of the two major shipping OSes has a discoverable boot menu?

Why would I care about their fallings?  Linux users are more likely to
run a multiple boot setup than Win+Mac users combined.  I've seen this
advertised as a selling point very often.  "You can keep Windows around
for games _AND_ use Linux too for everything else" We shouldn't piss on
people that want to do this just because others do.