can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri May 25 08:38:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 19:11 -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 03:50:16PM -0400, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > > Please.  I never said that it should be the only way to boot into it.
> > > We could still do the hold a button thing, but that's not too discoverable.
> >
> > Which of the two major shipping OSes has a discoverable boot menu?
>
> My washing machine doesn't need one.
Neither does mine, but ...

>  Oh wait you mean the fringe *PC* OS
> market...

... my washing machine ...
... doesn't hang due to kernel bugs.
... doesn't have multiple configs.
... doesn't receive kernel updates.
... 's manufacturer doesn't ask me to test configs.

Consequence: Unlike for my washing machine, I can't avoid multiple grub
configs on all of my Fedora machines.

Ralf