New package on the wishlist

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Mon May 28 00:27:03 UTC 2007

> I just added Tribler to the wishlist at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList.

I'm willing to try my hand at packaging it, but I can't make Tribler
work at all on FC6.  It fails with a complaint about a missing
method in EC.py in M2Crypto:

   File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/M2Crypto/EC.py", line 15, in ?
    m2.ec_init(ECError)
   AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ec_init'

A Google search didn't turn up much, other than a bug report
in Russian for some other package in a different Linux distribution,
with the suggestion of upudating to M2Crypto 0.17.  I tried that,
but it still generated the same error.

Eric