can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

Mail List lists at sapience.com
Mon May 28 13:57:29 UTC 2007

On Monday 28 May 2007 01:31:58 am dragoran wrote:
> features and breaking dualboot systems? it would be better to have
> "press <insertbuttonhere> to skip the bootloader"

   Minor observation - its not just dual boot - its booting back to previous
or test kernels - or booting to install firmware via grub etc.

   Being able to easiy go back to a previous kernel if the new one becomes
unbootable is certainly important - that is obviously something that must be
doable (without booting dvd and editing the timeout) - is it? I assume so.