shiny desktop, anyone?

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:27:11 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:25 am Trond Danielsen wrote:
> and the technical users that instantly switches
> to the Windows classic interface once they get the chance.

I'm a technical user, but I prefer to leave the Luna scheme on when using XP.
It just looks much better than Classic.

I thought Beryl was fun for a while, and of course the spinning cube has
that "wow, cool" factor for a while, but I finally got fed up with the
combination of how slow it tended to run and how much CPU it was eating in
the background (which, incidentally, is also what drives me to turn Beagle
off).