A couple of serious questions

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:48:14 UTC 2007

On Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:16 pm Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I simply do not think it is a good idea to segment energies so much
> for so little gain. I like KDE/Qt, but I also like that the s-c-*
> tools are in the simple to use pygtk.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Python.  It seems that every time someone writes
a complicated program in it, the program winds up slow and unmanageable.  If
I were going to rewrite s-c-*, I'd probably do it in C/C++ this time around;
if the code's going to be complex and hard to work with, at least get the
speed advantage...