trouble using mock on FC6-x86_64 to build an i386 rpm for FC6

Eric Smith eric at brouhaha.com
Thu May 31 02:05:35 UTC 2007

Jesse wrote:
> setarch i386 mock <stuff here>
> The setarch is important.

I expected that was going to take care of it, but it didn't!  :-(
This time I used
   setarch i386 mock --autocache -r fedora-6-i386-core rebuild
drawtiming-0.5-3.src.rpm
and still got the same error, in the same spot, even though it
builds fine on a system running native i386.

I tried using "setarch i386" when initializinng the autocache, and
that didn't change it, nor did doing a mock build without the
autocache.

Any more ideas?

The spec, SRPM, build.log, config.log, etc. are at

    http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/software/fedora/fc6/drawtiming/

Thanks!
Eric