Reverted in devel too (was: Re: Reverted for F-7, feedback wanted for devel)

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu May 31 21:16:34 UTC 2007

Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler <at> chello.at> writes:
> And of course now Koji has to act up. I'll sort out the rebuilds tomorrow
> when hopefully Koji will be up again.

Actually, I was able to sort things out right now, as the infrastructure is
back up.

xchat-2.8.2-7 is back to the previous "redhat" .desktop file with the "IRC"
name, has been built for devel and F-7, and submitted for updates-testing in
Bodhi (and I also requested the previously submitted 2.8.2-6.fc7 to be
unpushed).

Note that I still don't agree that this is the way to go, but I really don't
want this to become the first failed comaintainership, so I'm cooperating. :-)

        Kevin Kofler