Removal of pam_console questions

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Tue Nov 6 11:23:29 UTC 2007

I read this some time ago:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureRemovePAMConsole

I guess libmtp and libnjb which I maintain need to be updated to work with
HAL ACLs. They both create a node /dev/libxxx-nnn and place a file in
/etc/security/console.perms.d/ each, like this:

<libnjb>=/dev/libnjb*
<console> 0600 <libnjb> 0600 root

However I am not certain as to how one migrate to HAL+ACLs for this, can
someone point to a package which is properly migrated already and tell
how it's basically done so I can have a look and fix this?

(If you wanna hack the packages in CVS since you think it's quicker to
just do it than explain how to do it, then just go ahead...)

Linus