smolt server problem?

Mike C mike.cohler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:01:57 UTC 2007

Does anyone know if there is a current server problem for smolt?

I posted some experiences in Fedora list, finally resulting in

"I wonder if this is related to the issue I am seeing:
On trying to simply view my profile I get in the browser:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /show.

This comes from the server listed at the bottom of the web page
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at smolt.fedoraproject.org Port 80

So it seems that the problems appear to be within the smolt server."

I have copied this from:
http://marc.info/?l=fedora-list&m=119443732001288&w=2
and see related thread.