Codec Buddy misleading.

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:39:29 UTC 2007

José Matos wrote:
> On Friday 09 November 2007 21:04:27 David Boles wrote:
>> You want a KDE based RPM type Linux distro?
>
> This was useless and it only serves to add noise to the conversation, it is
> difficult to parse as well. Which bit do you want to stress, kde, rpm, linux
> or distribution?

All of them of course. These are the most common complaints here with
Fedora. KDE. Lack of non FOSS support. Etc. That disto, the one I
mentioned, does/has all of these 'problems' solved.

If *I* was as unhappy with Fedora as these users appear to be I would
look elsewhere. And i would have do that a long time ago.

What do you think Jose? Better to switch or is it just easier to complain?
--

  David