Praise for F-8

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:56:34 UTC 2007

On 12/11/2007, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:

> Le Lun 12 novembre 2007 11:29, ne... a écrit :
>
> >> Provide us with double error or some such output...
> >> And some HW info and take a look at
> > AMD X2 4400+ Gigabyte GA-K8NS Ultra-939 mobo, 2x 80GB & 1x 200GB
> > Western Digital hard drives.
>
> I can't speak for the install part since I use a rolling rawhide setup
> but this hardware should work fine once installed (I have a AMD X2
> 4400+ + Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra-9 mobo, maxtor drives)
My thoughts exactly till I got the double free error. This box also has
FC7, FC6, FC5, FC4 & FC3 installs on it. Plus openSUSE 10.1 & CentOS 5.
Never had any problems before yesterday. My hard drives are all SATA tho...

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.