rawhide report: 20071112 changes

Christopher Aillon caillon at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 11:56:47 UTC 2007

Build System wrote:
> NetworkManager-openvpn-1:0.7.0-3.svn3047.fc9
> * Sun Nov 11 2007 Tim Niemueller <tim at niemueller.de> 1:0.7.0-3.svn3047
> - Copy spec from F-8
> - Lower required NM version, F-8 version not yet in Rawhide

This should really get a bug filed against the NM package in rawhide.
Don't revert the requires to something that really won't work with the
package just to satisfy deps.

My guess is that dcbw intended for the F8 package to get inherited into
rawhide for now, but since someone else had to rebuild the package for a
dbus-glib issue, that is overriding the dist-f8 version....