Codec Buddy misleading.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:51:12 UTC 2007

On Nov 12, 2007 9:45 AM, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> To change this list would reqiure respinning codeina. codeina, at the moment,
> has no mechanism for installing RPMs or similar packages.

Right... codeina doesn't have this now. But barring someone carrying
enough to do the work, is there a reason why codeina couldn't grow
this support? I would think the roaming horde of packagekit fans would
be all over this.. challenge. Finding a way to integrate packagekit
with what codeina does seems like an obvious "win win" to me. But I'm
a dirty American capitalist so my opinion doesn't count for much in
this discussion.  I'm just trying to inspire the Europeans to find a
technical solution which we can make use of.

-jef