big changes going into F-9

Ray Strode halfline at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:51:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just wanted to give people another heads up that the new, unfinished
gdm is in rawhide now.  I've had a number of people ask about the
regressions.  We're working to get parity with gdm 2.20 that shipped
in F-8, but there's still a lot to do, so it will be some time before
things are fully functional.

Those not wanting to see the sausage being made, may want to stick
with the F-8 gdm until later in the development cycle.

--Ray