flickr favorites screensaver?

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:09:24 UTC 2007

there's one in Gdesklets...you can probably use that code to create a
screensaver or desktop changer or whatever it is you want.

On Nov 15, 2007 11:32 AM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 15:31 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > Does anybody know any existing project for gnome ie. some screensaver
> > that downloads my favorite flickr pictures and slideshows them?
> >
> > I would like to contribute and donate to such a project...
>
> A nice screensaver based on clutter (see toys/fluttr in their SVN) would
> be a nice thing to add, although the initial configuration (allowing
> fluttr to access your photos) is a bit of a pain.
>

> --

Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com
"Do not worry about those things that are outside of your circle of
influence.  For since they are outside of your power to control them
it is simply a waste of time and energy to dwell on them.  Instead,
turn your attention to those things that you can control and grow your
influence in those areas and you will see the effects begin to trickle
out to those items that were previously out of your power to
influence." – Eric Mesa inspired by Covey's 7 Habits of Highly
Effective People