Package for Qt-Jambi?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:31:38 UTC 2007

Rex Dieter wrote:
> I'm open to the idea of adding such compat-symlinks to qt4 packaging
> (provided that packages don't actually try to install anything there).
>
> -- Rex

It doesn't appear that the system installs anything there, but I haven't
managed to get all the way through compilation and installation yet.
The guide suggests that once Qt-Jambi is compiled, it simply sits all in
one directory and only needs to know where the Qt and Java libraries are.

However, the reason I posted stating it's probably better to wait is
because this is flagged as a bug by the Trolltech guys, so at some point
in the future the system won't have this dependency.  I found it on the
mailing list when I went looking for the source of the bugs and possible
fixes.