Wine 0.9.49?

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Sun Nov 18 17:07:32 UTC 2007

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:31:05PM +0200, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-11-18 at 20:04 +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
> > > but wouldn't this mean that I'm using fedora servers
> > > as my build-sys? (As I normally do with the packages that I maintain?)
> >
> > Yes.
> >

> Doesn't look like an idea solution...
> I doubt the Fedora's konji servers were designed to serve as "free"
> build servers.
>
> I should really take the time to learn how to set proper caching w/
> mock. But thus far, I didn't really have the time to do so.

Mock 0.8.x is set up to cache automatically. It caches the downloaded
RPMs as well as your buildroot. No additional configuration necessary.

For your situation, you probably should set the timeout on the
downloaded yum packages much higher. It defaults to re-download pkgs
after 30 days, you can safely set that to be higher.
--
Michael