FESCo meeting today at 20:00 UTC!

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Nov 19 19:07:14 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 12:41:08PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With the holidays this week, we've decided to have the FESCo meeting
> today at 20:00 UTC #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org.  Sorry about the
> late notice!

* I still have my acpi component in bugzilla issue...

* And I think it could be nice to have somebody knowledgable in packagedb
  to add something in the wiki, especially a page that can be reached from
  the main page, with some explanation and links to where packagedb is
  used.

* Also unless I'm wrong bodhi command line interface now exists, it would
  be nice to have its usage explained in the wiki, maybe in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UpdatingPackageHowTo
  still by somebody who knows about the subject.

--
Pat