Fedora Orphaned Package Removal: November 29th 2007

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 16:00:27 UTC 2007

* Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> [2007-11-19 18:27]:
> Fedora Engineering Steering Committee is considering removal of packages
> from rawhide who have been without owners since prior to Fedora 8
> [...]
> http://fedorapeople.org/~wtogami/temp/rawhide-removals.txt

Some information on eclipse-emf:

I don't have the time to update EMF to match the major re-organization
that was done upstream between June 2006 and June 2007.  I think it will
require multiple SRPMs now.  Nothing we currently have in Fedora
requires it, but lots of things do, and it would be nice to have if
someone wants to take it over.  I can offer some guidance.

Andrew