WTF? Inaccessible bug reports?

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Mon Nov 26 13:51:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007, Terje Rosten wrote:
> However I start the install from grub (one more cdrom saved :-) and then
> I need the images/ directory.
>
> (In fact, all I need to do is to cp the images/ dir from Fedora spin to
> Everything spin.)

  Sigh.  This is the first thing I do after rsyncing the Everything/ tree
to my local mirror.
  RelEng, is there any way we could get images/ under Everything/, too?
(Moving forward, that is -- I'm not requesting it be retroactive.)  With
hardlinks the space shouldn't matter, right?
  Thanks in advance for the consideration either way. :-)

      Jima