AWOL: jpo

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Nov 27 21:46:33 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 11:01 -0500, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

> If he does not respond to this email in a week, I'll take over all of
> his packages (temporarily) and post to fedora-devel that they're all up
> for grabs.

In accordance with the AWOL policy, I've now declared jpo AWOL. Many of
his packages have already been claimed by the perl-SIG, but there are
some packages available (I currently own them, but will happily pass
them on to a more motivated maintainer):

  * asymptote -- Descriptive vector graphics language
      * eventlog -- Syslog-ng v2 support library
      * libcgi -- CGI easy as C
      * libsmi -- A library to access SMI MIB information
      * nagios-plugins-snmp-disk-proc -- Nagios SNMP plugins to monitor
        remote disk and processes
      * srecord -- Manipulate EPROM load files
      * swatch -- Tool for actively monitoring log files
      * syslog-ng -- Syslog replacement daemon
      * tetex-bytefield -- Create illustrations for network protocol
        specifications
      * tetex-perltex -- Define LaTeX macros in terms of Perl code

Thanks to all those who volunteered to maintain/comaintain his other
packages.

~spot