alpha/beta software in Fedora 8?

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 16:33:19 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 09:38:45 Rex Dieter wrote:
> Steve Grubb wrote:
> > Upstream does not support it because its a cvs snapshot and not a released
> > version.
>
> Did they *really* say that the kdepim-enterprise branch isn't supported?

No one answered my bug report on the upstream mail list. I'll ask a more
direct question to them if you tell me where this tarball comes from:

kdepim-enterprise-svn20070926.tar.bz2

In the specfile, I see  Source0:
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/%{version}/src/%{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

which that file is not there. Then there is this:

Source0: kdepim-enterprise-svn%{ent_date}.tar.bz2

from.

-Steve