rawhide report: 20071127 changes

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Wed Nov 28 18:55:25 UTC 2007

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I know, several of my packages suffer from this issue and I would
> have liked to know if this doxygen is supposed to fix it, before I
> going to invest time myself ;)

Well, I did a scratch build of one of Patrice's affected packages
with the doxygen update and the problem is not there.  Chris Stone
reported earlier that his builds with doxygen 1.5.3 also did not
exhibit the problem.

I think it's seems likely enough that 1.5.3 does fix the anchor
problem to make it worth kicking off at least a scratch build of one
of your affected packages to verify.  If it doesn't work, comment in
the bug so we'll know to keep looking for a fix. :)

Be it our wealth, our jobs, or even our homes; nothing is safe while
the legislature is in session.