knetworkmanager, nm-0.7

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Thu Nov 1 18:42:58 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 12:25:39 -0500
> Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
>
>> But... please don't try to argue that this was something that the KDE
>> SIG could have reasonably expected or planned for.
>
> I don't see how you can say you didn't expect it when you yourself, as
> a member of the KDE sig, knew it was landing late.

OK, fair enough.

I guess my only point was that that landing so late, with a nm-0.7
prerelease, screwed knetworkmanager.  It was simply a casualty of the
decision (but I guess we all know that by now).

Like I said, I'm ok with the decision.  Can't make a fancy fedora omlette
without breaking a few eggs.

-- Rex