Dropping Base X group? [Was: Re: KDE logout options with F8]

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Nov 5 14:39:39 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 07:08:36AM -0600, Jon Ciesla wrote:

> I maintain two (I think) packages for which I am upstream.  I suspect I
> wasn't the first, either.

No, you are not the first since when I said in the past that it was not
a good idea to be primary maintainer in fedora and upstream several
people already said they were and some other people also said that it
was fine to be upstream and primary maintainer in fedora. In any case
this is primarily my opinion, not anything official, and I will happily
review a package whose upstream is submitting to fedora. Since I
disagree with this practice, however, I will avoid to do it myself.

--
Pat