common-lisp-controller for Fedora

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 00:55:29 UTC 2007

I've created a draft Feature page on the wiki to copy Debian's
common-lisp-controller package and methodology for installing Common
Lisp implementations and libraries.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/CommonLispController

This will require changes to all common lisp implementations in Fedora,
so I'm looking for support from those packagers (some of whom are on copy).

Also, this is not something I can do on my own.  I'm hoping there are
like-minded people out there that are interesting in making Fedora a
great platform for deploying Lisp based infrastructure.  So, are there
any willing to help over the next 6 months?

Thanks!

AG