openid support for f9?

Richi Plana myfedora at richip.dhs.org
Thu Nov 8 16:42:07 UTC 2007

A question for the fedora folks: in terms of libraries, what should I
use in pam modules for:

a) string processing & manipulation support (glib?)
b) Network access (specifically HTTP and HTTPS)
c) Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange

Some have multiple implementations and I'm wondering if there are any
that are considered a "core" part of any Fedora installation. By "core",
I really just mean something that's most likely to be installed by even
the most stripped-down version of Fedora.
--

Richi Plana