Firefox 3

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Nov 9 16:33:46 UTC 2007

Now that we're at the beginning of F-9 development, I'd like to
resurrect this question regarding Firefox 3. Can we expect FF3 in F-9?
It is slated for release during the development cycle, as I understand
it.

Meanwhile, I can attest the a11y support in FF3, which I have been
building from Takanori San's SRPMS. Hopefully, the yelp and devhelp
conflicts will now also prove historical.

Janina