devhelp broken again?

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:24:22 UTC 2007

On 11/11/2007, Michel Salim <michel.sylvan at gmail.com> wrote:
> When submitting a Koji build for F-8, I get the following error:
>
> Executing /usr/sbin/mock-helper yum --installroot
> /var/lib/mock/dist-f8-build-75037-9557/root install  'flex' 'devhelp'
> 'glib2-devel' 'bison'
> Error: Missing Dependency: gecko-libs = 1.8.1.8 is needed by package devhelp

Looks like the devhelp rebuild was pushed, and then unpushed by Jesse:

keating - 2007-11-08 12:43:36
Unpushing this (and all firefox related updates) until all deps are met.

There is a composite entry in the update system for F-7:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F7/FEDORA-2007-3140

that pushes yelp, devhelp, epiphany and firefox, but no corresponding
entry for F-8. What seems to have happened is that Koji is for some
reason already using Firefox 2.0.0.9, but does not have access to the
matching devhelp.

Could someone push the needed packages?

Thanks,

--