Codec Buddy misleading.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 12 11:30:42 UTC 2007

Mark wrote:
> Oke this discussion is getting big now.
> Lets just draw a few conclusion here (of my own)
>
> Fedora is a distribution for everyone in the world right?
> Codec buddy is "the" solution for the codec issue right?
> Because Fedora is for the world Codec buddy should be as well and has
> (my opinion) to be made for the world as well. not just US.

Just in case, you haven't yet understood the issue, Fedora is not a
separate legal entity. Red Hat is the legal entity behind Fedora and is
legally bound by U.S laws and cannot ignore it.

If you have a actual solutions to any problems, feel free to detail it.
Otherwise, we are just going in circles here.

Rahul