sending multiple (different) smolt profiles

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:07:52 UTC 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 6:51 AM, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yesterday I couldn't send smolt profile, and I tried for over half an
> > hour... today I sent it without problem the first time.
>
> Same here.

Smolt's having server issues.  It unfortunately needs alot of TLC that
no one has the time for in the next few weeks.  Alot of it has to do
with the way it's run in a clustered environment, and we need to set
up a testing environment that simulates that.

Sorry for all the disappointment in smolt.  Maybe we just need a big
Under Construction sign.

Cheers,
Yaakov