Plan for tomorrows (20071114) FESCO meeting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 21:40:46 UTC 2007

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:35:43 -0500
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply
> to this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will
> get to it tomorrow, since we have a pretty full schedule).  You can
> also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
> discussion around Fedora" phase.

Some topics...

Drop orphans from F8< at some point during F9

Use Matt Domsch's "doesn't rebuild" bugs as AWOL detection, mark as orphaned at some point in F9, drop in F9+

Do more frequent conflicts testing, with bugs filed, and use AWOL
detection from above.

Approval of proposed F9 Schedule

--
Jesse Keating