XULRunner in rawhide

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 16 09:39:51 UTC 2007

MS> Alex Lancaster wrote:
>> Is 'xulrunner-gtkmozembed' supposed to be provided by the xulrunner
>> package somehow?  Is there another BuildRequires I need to add?

MS> First and experimental xulrunner-gtkmozembed is in
MS> rawhide/xulrunner-1.9-0.alpha9.5.fc9 now. I don't have any proper
MS> test-case (galeon doesn't compile because of some other problems)
MS> so it can fail but please test it...

Thanks, Martin: this goes further than last time, I don't get the
"Package xulrunner-gtkmozembed was not found in the pkg-config search
path." error messages any more, but I now get a new error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 262, in <module>
    raise ValueError("Can't find mozilla include base directory")
ValueError: Can't find mozilla include base directory

Full log here:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=244635&name=build.log

Any more ideas?

Alex