XULRunner in rawhide

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Fri Nov 16 14:37:09 UTC 2007

Op donderdag 15-11-2007 om 18:45 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Martin Stransky:
> Alex Lancaster wrote:
> > Is 'xulrunner-gtkmozembed' supposed to be provided by the xulrunner
> > package somehow?  Is there another BuildRequires I need to add?
>
> First and experimental xulrunner-gtkmozembed is in
> rawhide/xulrunner-1.9-0.alpha9.5.fc9 now. I don't have any proper
> test-case (galeon doesn't compile because of some other problems) so it
> can fail but please test it...

I've just installed the latest xulrunner package from koji, but the
compilation of my gtkmozembed based program fails due to a missing file:

$ pkg-config --libs xulrunner-gtkmozembed
-L/usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9a9pre -lxpcomglue_s -lxul -lxpcom -lplds4 -lplc4
-lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl

$ find /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9a9pre -name xpcomglue*
<no results>

The library xpcomglue_s doesn't exist yet in the xulrunner{,-devel}
package.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek