Re: Any experience with bluetooth keyboard and mice

2007/11/19, Louis E Garcia II <louisg00 bellsouth net>:
> Looking at Dell's desktop with bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I'm not
> sure about the maturity level of bluetooth in F8. Will the installer and
> gnome desktop work?

I attached Apple Mighty Mouse w/o problems. I added one string into
/etc/rc.d/rc.local

# start mouse
hidd -c <mac-addr of my mouse>

where <mac-addr of my mouse> I collected using
hcitool scan

That's all. No need to gnome-bluez or other GUI stuff
--
With best regards!