PackageDB Documentation (was Re: FESCo meeting today at 20:00 UTC!)

Patrice Dumas wrote:

* And I think it could be nice to have somebody knowledgable in packagedb
  to add something in the wiki, especially a page that can be reached from
  the main page, with some explanation and links to where packagedb is
  used.

I've started a page here:
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/UsingPackagedb

Please send questions that I can answer to fill this page with useful information. I'll be adding some of the things that I think will help people but having specific questions can show what I'm missing.

-Toshio