NetworkManager - Why Doesn't nm-applet have a way of using WPA-PSK?

I can't seem to set WPA-PSK in nm-applet like I can in knetworkmanager. And believe me, I looked. Hard.

For a while, I thought NetworkManager couldn't do WPA-PSK at all, but I found it easily in knetworkmanager. And since the current setup (Fedora 8) doesn't have it yet, I'd consider this a big big problem...