Re: Fedora Orphaned Package Removal: November 29th 2007

Todd Zullinger wrote:
Michael Schwendt wrote:
Hmmm, several packages build with  libid3tag  and it hasn't seen an
upstream release for several years, so surely we can co-maintain it
as a team:

That'd be great.  I meant to pipe up when I saw Ville's initial
message about orphaning libid3tag, since gtkpod uses it.  I added
myself as a maintainer for the F-7, F-8, and devel branches after
Warren's mail.  But the more eyes and hands on things, the lighter the
load.

Good,

I maintain 2 packages who depend on libid3tag too, so I've just requested the necessary rights for co-maintainer ship.

Regards,

Hans