Re: NetworkManager - Why Doesn't nm-applet have a way of using WPA-PSK?

On 11/20/2007 02:51 PM, Pádraig Brady wrote:
Christopher Aillon wrote:
What really should be happening is NM should notice there is a
new/different encryption scheme and offer to let you enter it.  You
shouldn't have to force it.  If this is not happening, file a bug.

Is there a way to clear NM's state.
I'm having serious issues with NM after a F7 to F8 upgrade,
and would like to clear state to see if it helps,
and before I start filing a plethora of bugs.

gconftool-2 --recursive-unset /system/networking

ought to wipe it. Might want to make sure the applet and/or service are not running, though.