AWOL: jpo

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Nov 20 16:01:28 UTC 2007

It seems that Jose Pedro Oliveira (aka jpo) is not coming back to
Fedora. He has 28 open bug tickets, most of them in the new state, and
he has not touched any of his packages or bugzilla since June.

I'm initiating the AWOL process so that we can work on finding new homes
for all of his many packages, and start bugfixing them.

Here's the buglist:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=exact&email1=jpo%40di.uminho.pt

I think that all reasonable attempts to contact the maintainer have been
made, I emailed him several months ago to try and get a response and got
none.

If he does not respond to this email in a week, I'll take over all of
his packages (temporarily) and post to fedora-devel that they're all up
for grabs.

Thanks,

~spot